Welcome to MadWine. Please Sign In
Smoked Duck Breast with Asparagus
Smoked duck breast with brown rice and asparagus. Serve with small sides of pickled ginger, soy sauce, and wasabi.
- 8 oz natural smoked Duck Breast (fully cooked), sliced into thin 1/8” thick strips
- 1/2 cup brown rice (prepared with chicken or vegetable broth per package instructions)
- 1 carrot, sliced very thin ¼” strips on the diagonal
- 1 lb asparagus, cut diagonally into 1” strips
- 1 cup of organic chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon soy sauce
3 sprigs green onions sliced on the diagonal 1” pieces
6 sprigs cilantro leaves finely chopped
Sauté sliced carrot and asparagus in olive oil until al dente, add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and chicken broth, thicken with corn starch, simmer approximately 1 minute on medium high.
Add smoked duck and stir for 30 seconds or until duck reaches same temperature as other ingredients.
Spoon mixture over rice.
Garnish with cilantro and diced green onion.
Serve with small sides of pickled ginger, soy sauce, and wasabi.