Loimer 'Kamptal' Gruner Veltliner 2011
100% Gruner Veltliner. The grapes for this wine come from fine, old vineyards around Langenlois and nearby areas such as Zobing, Gobelsburg, Schiltern and Mollands. Both young and old vines for the wine grow mainly in loess (80%). The rest (20%) are nurtured in weathered gneiss soils.
The grapes were hand-selected and placed in small crates – an important principle for this wine as well. Harvesting took place between the middle and end of October. After a short maceration time, the grapes were pressed, underwent fining, and then were fermented in steel tanks (19 -21 ° C).